September 29, 2011

Tulsa State Fair

Is where I am going tonight with the beau!! I absolutely love the fair! I wait for it to come around each year and always will. I just love the carnival atmosphere. Not much of a rides person anymore but I love to walk around and look at all of the vendors and at least catch clips of each performance, although I have to say the hypnotist is my favorite! This will be the second year beau and I will be going together as a couple, and the third year going together period :)

It is ridiculous how fattening fair food is!! I heard through the grapevine that they have fried BUTTER...really? seriously? sick!! Pineapple Whip ice cream is a must for me at the fair. I cannot leave the fair without getting a cup of Pineapple Whip!! my love<3



The way to go is to agree that you will each get a dinner and desert and then split EVERYTHING!! Ha! Food is all we really spend money on at the fair so this is our one time to go.for.it. Anyways I am super excited and am only 2 hours away from getting off work so we can head that way!

1 comment:

  1. looks and sounds amazing. even the fattening food. lol. super happy i found your blog. adore it. i'm totally following. If you get sec I'd love if you'd check out of my fashion and style blog and see if you'd be interested in following as well. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
    LA adventures from a southern girl.

    ReplyDelete