So I haven't been blogging much because there is not much to talk about right now. We are in a pretty busy schedule that comprises of work and homework. Throw in a few house duties in there and that is our days right now. Exciting I know!! School is still very overwhelming but I'm getting by. C's job is going good but he's still looking for something he would enjoy more but the money is decent. While we have more income right now, I still don't feel like we have any extra money! It royally sucks, I know I am just complaining and I am so very blessed to have everything we do and each other and honestly that is all I need! But that doesn't change the fact that I would love to just get a few things for this coming Fall and Winter. Why is it that when you actually have more, it still feels like you have hardly anything?
ALSO, I never found my pictures or old files :( DEVASTATED...I still plan on having an I.T. guy look at it but I'm loosing hope. It makes me soo sad. Really not much at all is going on right now. Tulsa has finally cooled down and Fall is on the horizon! I'm ready!! Anyways I will work on replenishing my pictures and try to post more. :)
-Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment