September 1, 2011

Update on Stuff

C got a job!! And it's amazing how much stress has been lifted off of my shoulders it seems. It's not a career but it will do for now and I am definitely not complaining!

Last weekend we went to the lake with my parents. They just got a new boat and wanted to show it off! I don't blame them, it was georgous! It was a relaxing day just the 4 of us. C has to work this weekend but I am going up again on Saturday since summer is drawing to a close and we won't have many more chances.

My best "guy" friend is coming into town on Friday and I am so excited to see him!! He is in the military and will be in town for a week for his brother's wedding. I am sure we (all of our friends) will be living it up while he is here!

School is a doozy, I knew I was signing up for alot and I know I can handle it but that does not make it any easier! There is always something to do and not any free time. My days basically consist of work, house cleaning, and homework. I know it will pay off but that doesn't make it suck any less.

I am SOOO ready for Fall to be here!! I have a shopping list compiled and my Christmas list started :) Maybe that's a little much but it's not that I am expecting it all by any means, it's just a wish list. I am officially a huge fan of Pinterest and have found so many cute home ideas and style ideas. I absolutely love speculating over what something might look like in our home or how might I be able to achieve a similar look. C told me last night I should just be an interior decorator :) That is fine by me!

-until next time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment