I know I never got back to you guys about the Taylor Swift concert...I had so much fun with the girls!! The concert was great..I haven't been to many concerts in the past and the ones I have been to were more of rock concerts so this was alot different with many more theatrics and I really enjoyed it!
The fair was fun!! But then again I just love the atmosphere so I'll enjoy it anyways:) We walked around the vendors and eyeballed everything and ate some of the most fattening food I could dream up....are you ready for it......FRIED COOKIE DOUGH!!! *cue choir* It was freakin amazing! I am definitely a cookie dough lover and I had my doubts for some reason about this but it was sooo good. Definitely mine and beau's highlight of the night! But we deemed it only necessary once a year. Other than that I got my annual turkey leg and beau got a Polish sausage and a funnel cake with ice cream and caramel. We wouldn't get that again but it was interesting. Just after everything we had already had, I didn't need to eat anything else!!
THEN.....my best friend turned 21!!! We went to the zoo on Saturday with a small group of us and a party was thrown that night. As always we all had a blast! I am the beer pong champ! yea, be jealous :) hah just kidding, I was just having a good night!
That's all of the fun updates I have. School is SOOOO stressful. I am so thankful I have next semester off. I need a break from school. Non-stop since I graduated high school 3 years ago! This week is the most stressful week of school I feel like I have EVER had as well. A speech(hate/freakin out), Calc midterm, Accounting final, on top of all of my weekly homework. It is getting done but it is so difficult. AND ( I keep remembering more things!) beau and I are taking a Daycation to Frontier City on friday! it is only for the evening mainly but I am so excited to just get away for even an evening with him and it just be us two.
I think that is it for now! So excited it is OCTOBER!!
-Unitl next time <3
P.S. I have pictures! Swear! I am just at work right now so I will have to post them when I get home.
No comments:
Post a Comment