September 10, 2011

OH NO!!

My computer crashed! I really have no idea what happened. It was working one minute and the next I couldn't get it to log back in.. I kept trying to restart it and run the check that the prompt recommended and nothing!! So then I come home from work yesterday and there was a new promp for some sort of Dell DataSafe fixerupper thing. So I went through that process with the mindset that it would clean up my computer and I didn't have many other options considering it was friday and I had homework assignments due this weekend. So the restoration thing worked! but I.LOST.EVERYTHING!! ugh I am so upset. I am almost positive I selected all the correct boxes to make sure my documents didn't get deleted, i.e. notes, pictures, etc. , so I am hoping all of my stuff is just hiding somewhere that I can't find it. I am stressing though because I have three years worth of pictures and I will be devastated if I really lost it all. I am going to take my computer into work on Monday and hope one of my I.T. guys can recover some of my files. If not, I will be one very sad girl :( Hoping for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment