I just got an invite from an old friend of mine to join her at the Taylor Swift concert tonight!! I am soo excited! I have not seen this friend (L) in forever!! We, along with another friend of ours that will be going, all grew up in church together and were inseperable when we were younger. They are older than I am so we kind of grew apart when they went off to college but it's crazy how much time can pass and then you see each other and it is like you were never apart.
So back to Taylor Swift! I am not a die hard obsessed fan but I do really enjoy her music and have even been told I look like her before..weird I know..but I am super excited and promise to have pictures since these will be new!! Only problem- what the heck should I wear. It's getting chilly outside but I'm sure the venue will get warm. I'm not even exactly sure where our seats are. But any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! note* I do not own cowboy boots or a hat.
Thanks for any and all suggestions!!
So back to Taylor Swift! I am not a die hard obsessed fan but I do really enjoy her music and have even been told I look like her before..weird I know..but I am super excited and promise to have pictures since these will be new!! Only problem- what the heck should I wear. It's getting chilly outside but I'm sure the venue will get warm. I'm not even exactly sure where our seats are. But any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! note* I do not own cowboy boots or a hat.
Thanks for any and all suggestions!!
No comments:
Post a Comment