August 1, 2011

Weekend of Fun and Family

So every friday for the past 3 or 4 months I have been getting together with my closest girlfriends for Girl's Night! We don't do much, just hang out and gossip and enjoy each other's company. And that is exactly what we did and I look forward to it every week!! Then on Saturday C and I just hung around at home and watched Stan Lee's Superhumans, there are some freaks out there( meant in the nicest way) and recovered from the previous night.

Then it was time to get ready for another night out for a Congratulatory party for my best friend's brother who had accomplished something he's been working towards for a while. YAY!! I love getting together with all of my friends, it's a pretty tight knit group, and just having fun. I am so thankful C and I have generally the same group of friends so there are no disagreements about who is going to be around. I really enjoy being able to have fun as a couple and everyone getting along! And after a few shots down and a little bit of stumbling :) it is time to head home coupled with the fact I have an early morning I need to get up for.

Yesterday was a chill day and those are always nice after a full week of work and nights out, everyone needs a calm day. I got up to go to church with the parents, it was also my step-dad's birthday so we met up with the rest of the family for Lone Star afterwards. I ate way to much and was miserable by the time I got home.. House cleaning was very necessary considering there are 3 people living in our house (C's bestfriend is our 3rd roommate) and 2 very furry babies. Then it was out to C's mom's for dinner and a video on demand..overall a good night and relaxing!

Now it is back to the work week!! fun stuff. This is a pretty typical schedule for us right now. Tonight is "Family Night" at my mom's house which is basically just dinner together and this weekend I am going out of town to good ole Nebraska for 1 of 2 yearly trips we take to visit my grandparents and dad's side of the family. Not the best vacay imaginable but not horrible! It's always nice to see family you haven't seen in a while. It is amazing how much people can change. My work computer doesn't have my pictures that I want to use so I will have to post pictures when the beau isn't on the computer(which is constantly because he has a healing broken ankle right now and is trying to sell some baseball cards for a little extra money), but hopefully I will get to that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment