lets see...
I started school this week and am already stressed. I am taking 4 online classes, one of those being a fast track class....yea, full course load. Also, Beau is out of the boot and back in shoes!! Next step is getting hired. He is trying to avoid going back to being a server and has applied at a handful of places, just hoping for a call back pronto!
Life has been pretty stressful lately. With Beau being out of work momentarily and all, we are scraping by. I am confident for a financial turn around once we have two incomes again but it's been rough. I am so thankful for our parents though, I really don't know what we would do without their help and support!
Work is very demanding, shocker, but it's what we do and I can't complain. I am so lucky to have as good of a job as I do with my mom as my boss and working with my best friend. Really can't ask for more than that!
On a lighter note, I will be getting my AS in Business this semester and will hopefully be starting Physical Therapy classes next fall so having the spring semester off will be nice! Beau and I have started opening up to each other more..We've always been very open with each other but we also realized that we were holding back from each other as far as emotions and whatnot and how we really felt about things. We've become alot closer and I am so thankful to have him <3
-Until next time!
P.S. still working on it:) (pictures) whaa...life has been busy!
No comments:
Post a Comment