July 29, 2011

A Little About Me

I want to be able to document things I am going through as best as I can and since I am in front of a computer all day, this might be the easiest way. I am the oldest the three children. I am currently living with my boyfriend of 1.5 years and I love it! We definitely plan on getting married and having a family one day but that is in the future. We have two totally different dogs who are my babies: a husky we call Baby Girl, she is the most hyper dog I have ever met but she is the sweetest thing and wouldn't hurt anyone. Buddy is a rot mix and is my protector! He follows me around and is so smart, probably one of the best dogs I have ever had.





Beau and I

The Furbabies:

Buddy and Baby Girl

My parents and brother and sister are absolutely amazing, while they do not always agree with my opinions or things I do, they always support me and help me do the best I can.


My Mom and Step-dad at a Thanksgiving tradition and my lovely brother and sister
My dad on Christmas


(he can never get his eyes open all the way in pictures haha)

I have not been through nearly as much as some of my friends but I feel as though everyone has their own obstacles. Right now, mine are money woes. Sometimes it is just drama, others it is family issues. Regardless of what is going on though, I always try to look for the light at the end of the tunnel. I absolutely love the life I have been given and feel so blessed to live the way I do.


The best friends anyone could ask for <3

No comments:

Post a Comment