We got back from Nebraska on Sunday but I just haven't had much free time to post. It was a decent trip. Went to my cousin's wedding on Friday. Beautiful and intimate wedding and wish them the absolute best. Saturday was a day of..not much.at all.
C and I (mostly C) has been trying to garage sale successfully and have failed.miserably. we are trying again on Thursday and Friday with better signs:) We are going to the river this weekend with some of our closest friends and I.AM.SO.EXCITED! We originally were not going to go for lack of funds but C knew I really wanted to and arranged our trip with my bff while I was out of town.so sweet! He and my bestie are two people I definitely hope I never have to live without! They are my rock!
C should be getting back to work within the next week hopefully(dr. appt tomorrow) and we will be back on our feet soon! That can't come soon enough considering our roommate is moving back home and we definitely can't do it without the extra income.
On a final note, C has been hogging my computer so I have not been able to post pictures..still fully intend on doing so, just taking longer than planned.
-Until next time.. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment