August 2, 2011

Rant on Dumb Blondes

So yes, I am a natural blonde, I have never colored my hair and at this point in time do not plan to. I take complete pride in my hair color and absolutely love it. The thing I absolutely do not love, is when girls act completely stupid and dumb and then say, "heh I'm such a blonde," drives.me.nuts. ESPECIALLY because they are hardly ever even natural blondes. I have come to realize that natural blondes are some of the more intelligent and sensible people in society. Now this is not to say that I never have my slip ups or dumb moments but doesn't everybody? And I am always told I should use it to my advantage and sometimes I do when it is a legit mistake and I just kind of laugh it off but what I am talking about are the ditzy girls who think it is attractive to be annoyingly...dumb. I just dislike dumb blondes giving all blondes a bad rep! Okay my rant is over. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment