May 15, 2012

What's Happenin!?

Long time no blog...I'm not even going to make excuses. Life is just busy and to be honest, kind of repetitive. Mostly these days are spent going to work, cleaning house, working out here and there, and spending a ton of time with friends. Cory and I have not done one thing to plan for the wedding yet. We are attempting to buy our house by the end of this year so that has been his main focus. Of course I am Pinteresting away and making plans in my head but nothing has been set in stone yet and I'm fine with that. I don't do well with anything un-work/school related stress so taking our time is fine by me.

There is one thing that I have been totally bummed and stressed out about lately however, I didn't get into the Physical Therapy Degree Program I applied for and so now I am looking for alternatives.

I want to blog more, I just don't feel like I have enought to talk about right now. I really enjoy reading blogs and that pretty much starts my day but as far as coming up with my own material, like I said, nothing too special going on at this moment.

I am sooo ready for summer and cannot wait to spend the days at the lake and by the pool! So maybe I will have more to blog about soon but until then I will do my best at rambling random things or anything that I really want to remember in the future!

<3-Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment