January 31, 2012

Valentine's Day

Heyyy!! What's shakin bacon? Long time no blog? yeaa...sorry 'bout that. But kicking it off on a good note!


So Cory has always been really good with surprises and presents and making me feel so special and I really want to do something special for him this year! I would prefer to do something unique that he would not expect but I am not so much the creative one. :/ I know that I will be making him a little album of our first two years together as well as a "Last Name" sign for our front door seeing as h0w we are now ENGAGED!! :) But other than that I really have no idea. Dinner and a movie are my last resorts.

Any ideas? Shoot them my way!



As far as a wedding update goes..We have not done anything yet. We are simply enjoying being engaged and not stressing about a wedding. When we do start planning, it will be completely joint as Cory is not one to not have his opinion heard. Which I don't mind because I know that ultimately we will want the same things and I get the upper hand on small differences :p That being said, you can imagine that doesn't stop me from being obsessed with everything wedding so any good wedding blogs that you know of, send them my way as well!!




Anyways, I get really excited when I start thinking about crafts and ideas that will make Cory happy and surprised so let me know what you think!!



<3 until next time-

No comments:

Post a Comment